Friday, August 04, 2006

THE NEVER ENDING STORY

let me
introduce myself

I'm a man
who doesn't go anywhere
at any time
I always stay
on my ground

sometimes
when loneliness
is driving me nutts
I get out
and get a butt
to play all night long

is not that easy,though
because people
might try to get
something else
out of you

people don't want
to be lonely
but they don't want
to be bothered
neither

people treats you
sadistically at times
buy they don't want
to get hurt

when they see you bleed
the'll go after the blood
for sure
but none of them will
ever be able
to heal your wounds

people hate me
for what I am
people disrespect me
for the gross things
I often do
why do I do those
gross things?

I'm just giving them back
what I've gotten from them
all through this
journey

hell ! I gotta go
the sunrising is coming
I have no patience
'til I get some sleep

No comments: